* Expertise in 2-3 modules with core ITSM + Integration expertise
* Implement technology specific best practices and standards
* Analyze and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
* Proposes data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment
* Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements
* Design and develop ServiceNow data model to support process integration's, ITAM & CMDB
* Reviews and refines designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
* Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
* Evaluation new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations.
* Participate and own product roadmap planning, BCP/DR, testing, etc.
* Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
* Assists in development of project estimates, contributes to defining project timelines, project plans and milestones
* Instructs, assigns, reviews the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, code, and test plans and results
* Performs all development lifecycle activities and provides quality assurance for the work of other team members
* Mentors and coaches other team members, facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills
* 10+ years of overall experience in implementing ITIL
* At least 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow.
* Experience with Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management
* Experience with agile methodologies/tools
* Excellent communication and written skills