* Development, management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, and some system administration tasks.
* Performs management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, service automation, and system integrations. Participates and manages development efforts pertaining to modules, applications, and major releases of the ServiceNow native platform and Service Portal
* Participates in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, documentation, and rollout phases. Contributes to the strategic development of new platform customizations, as needed, based on customer needs.
* Advise the customer on approaches and best practices for administering and maintaining a ServiceNow installation with ITSM, ITOM and ITBM capabilities.
* Work in a dynamic environment using agile methodology to deliver client projects
* Serve as Technical Consultant for ITOM (CMDB, Discovery, Event Management, Cloud Management, Hardware Asset Management) implementations.
* Provide hands-on development to include creation, configuration, and customization of patterns, Discovery Schedules, Event rules, application fields, from design, business rules, client scripts, user roles and groups, access controls, and more on the various system applications
* Develop integrations to existing IT Operations Management tools using ServiceNow workflows, scripting, and web services/REST APIs as required
* Create or update documentation including technical diagrams and design documents in support of ITOM configuration efforts
* Support development efforts estimation and development timelines
* Integrate ServiceNow ITOM modules with a variety of enterprise monitoring tools, automation of alerts, application management tools using off-shelf plugins and API methods
* Participate in release planning and implementations.
* Participate in code reviews and review all prepared all technology-related client-facing and internal deliverables.
* Interact with technical SMEs to get necessary environment information to support your service map and event work
* Participate in user acceptance testing of the resulting development work
* Partner with stakeholders to maintain and integrate to other platforms to management and maintain software asset management and license management
* Create documentation describing the configurations performed as needed for every sprint
* Provide suggestions and alternatives to technical challenges to meet business solutions
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
* 3+ years of experience with software design and development
* 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, scripting, business rules, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
* Recent Experience with ITOM Implementation or Support, and ServiceNow Platform scripting
* Experience in ServiceNow ITOM modules: Service Mapping, Discovery, Event
* Management, Cloud Management, Orchestration, CMDB, and Asset Management
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
* Experience with ServiceNow CMDB design, architecture, and implementations
* Hands-on with ServiceNow integrations to AWS APIs, Azure, VMware, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Containers/Docker, integration & automation expertise with 3rd parties.
* Knowledge of various discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
* Knowledge of various service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
* Experience integrating ServiceNow with various event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
* Desire IT Ops experience in storage, network, and compute of enterprise environments
* Ability to research and independently learn new technical information to perform configuration, operation, or network connectivity of applications, operating systems, and network devices
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
* Keen attention to detail
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, CIS-Disco, CIS-EM, CIS-SM, and CIS-CM Certifications or the ability to obtain relevant certifications.
* Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) desired