* Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL, ITBM, ITOM, HRSD, CSM, SecOps, GRC (Expertise in 2-3 module with core ITSM + Integration expertise) processes within ServiceNow platform.
* Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
* Analyze and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
* Proposes data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
* Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements
* Design and develop ServiceNow data model to support process integrations, ITAM & CMDB
* Strong customer service and excellent verbal/written communication
* Ability to understand ServiceNow lifecycle, multitask, time management skills
* Provide oversight and coordination between onsite/offshore team
* Reviews and refines designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
* Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
* Evaluation new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations.
* Participate and own product roadmap planning, BCP/DR, testing, etc.
* Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
* Process Management and Project Coordination
* Assists in development of project estimates, contributes to defining project timelines, project plans and milestones
* Instructs, assigns, reviews the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, code, and test plans and results
* Performs all development lifecycle activities and provides quality assurance for the work of other team members
* Reports status to management as necessary
* Mentors and coaches other team members, facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills
* Minimum of 10 years overall experience in implementing ITIL, Enterprise Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management; At least 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow.
* Strong working knowledge in all aspects of Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management and ITIL practices
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business