ServiceNow SPM Technical Consultant
Currently seeking a ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join our team full-time. To enhance our ServiceNow delivery capability, Our Team is looking for high caliber, multi-dimensional ServiceNow delivery experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting SPM best practices and optimizing them on the ServiceNow platform. Successful candidates will have experience running multiple SPM Management projects from start to finish, including workshop delivery, requirement gathering, and development. As a member of the project team, the Technical Consultant will be working with our clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow solution requirements and tailor ServiceNow in alignment with these requirements.
While this team member will specialize in SPM, we value platform versatility so expertise in core areas of the platform like Incident Management, Asset Management, and integrations with other platforms will allow the successful candidate to operate across multiple disciplines.
This position is remote, and candidates can expect to work during normal business hours associated with their local time zone. <20% travel is expected with a goal to keep travel at a minimum.
* The SPM Technical Consultant will support the Business Process Consultant in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction.
* Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer
* The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, services, and associated configurations
* Configure, customize and code all areas of the SPM suite, including Pro features such as APM, APW, Investment Funding, Agile, and SAFe.
* Configure third-party integrations using Web Services, IntegrationHub, and ServiceNow Store Apps.
* Conduct knowledge transfer and/or training sessions with technical and non-technical teams.
* Work with sales and presales teams to assist with scoping service engagements
* 1-3+ years of ServiceNow experience
* 1-3+ years of ServiceNow SPM Management experience
* Experience participating in at least four full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations involving SPM
* Scripting business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, automation etc.
* Excellent understanding of implementation methodologies/SDLC (ex. Agile Scrum, Waterfall)
* ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and CIS PPS t is required, additional certifications including CIS APM would be preferred
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills