ServiceNow ITOM/ITSM Implementation Specialist
Up to $150K
Our Partners is seeking an experienced ITOM/ITSM ServiceNow delivery consultant to become a part of their fast-growing professional services business. Ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of IT software consulting experience with 5+ years' experience supporting or implementing ServiceNow products. Primary role for this position is the delivery of current services for our customers as well as enhancing and growing service delivery capabilities within our company.
* Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow with a focus on ITSM module (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, etc.,) & ITOM based products (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management, etc.,)
* Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
* Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
* Support sales of software and services through demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and customer presentations
* Deliver projects on customer premise or remotely as required. Most engagements are remote.
* Enhance customer knowledge in IT Operations Management with ITIL v3 framework
* Provide value-based assessments and workshops to help the customer maximize business results from ServiceNow software.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Expertise and experience with ServiceNow ITSM & ITOM modules are required
* ServiceNow experience with discovery, service mapping, and configuration management (CMDB) is crucial
* 5+ years in a consulting position, delivering software implementation engagements
* Proven track record of managing in ServiceNow CMDB for on-prem instance
* Accreditations / certifications in ServiceNow System Administrator and implementation certification for products such as Discovery, Service Mapping, and ITOM is mandatory
* Hands on experience in CMDB feature - IRE, RTE, Probe-to-pattern migration, implementation, or enhancement of patterns
* Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
* ITIL knowledge with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies
* Excellent communications skills required - verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
* Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers to improve their processes and organizational models
* Must have legal authorization to work in the US.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is required
Must and should have Paris platform certs - Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM & Service Mapping (ITOM), Discovery/Event (ITOM)