This is an exciting opportunity for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant/Developer to join a rapidly growing team based in Sydney. My client is a well-known company in the ServiceNow industry and have multiple projects on hand. If you are looking to gain more experience, progress to the next level and get exposed to different modules in ServiceNow this is the role for you.
What's on offer:
* Remote working opportunities.
* Work life balance
* Excellent salary package $ + super
* Opportunity to work for some of Australia's largest ServiceNow customers.
* Structured internal career advancement opportunities.
* Excellent career progression
* Industry leading training and support
* Laptop and phone provided
Professional qualifications and education requirements:
* Extensive work-experience on ServiceNow projects
* ITSM Experience in ServiceNow
* Integration project experience
* Professional communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Any other modules in ServiceNow (Desirable)
* Document and analyse key client organisational processes.
* Organise ongoing support for customers such as report building, data, quality, new integration's, etc.
* Applying functional knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements.
* Providing advice to customers regarding the best processes.
* Maintain a high standard of customer service to the clients.
* Increase ServiceNow knowledge by learning, training and furthering certification.
* Conduct design, modifications, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems.
Please get in contact with us at Nelson Frank part of the Frank Recruitment Group where we source candidates on a global scale and place them in the best companies worldwide. Please send your CV to :R.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on: +61 3 8592 0584
Hope to hear from you soon!