Join the Customer Service Experience practice. Working from within our Digital Customer Platforms Practice you'll lead pre-sales support, product and architecture advice, and ongoing communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions and capabilities, with a primary focus on the Customer and Creator Workflows (CSM and App Engine)
You will work closely with client-facing Directors and Partners to meet targets, goals and objectives, with a specific focus on differentiated transformation solutions to shape opportunities and improve win rates.
What you get to do in this role:
* Formulate and lead presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients
* Identify and collaborate on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
* Develop solutions for large and complex sales opportunities, including the necessary value-propositions, customer business cases, and package roadmaps, architectures, services/support offerings to land winning deals
* Utilise specialist knowledge of business processes and the ServiceNow product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
* Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
* Facilitate client product/application understanding through outstanding presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
* Develop long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
* Create long term enduring relationships with ServiceNow senior leadership to understand their go to market strategy and support our client pursuits.
* Provide knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
* Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other Deloitte ServiceNow team members
You will have a minimum of 7+ years' experience in Technology Consulting and Implementation and 4+ working on ServiceNow. In addition, you will have the following:
* Significant technical and business consulting pre-sales experience.
* ServiceNow architect experience, with Certified Implementation specialisations in CSM and , scoped applications along with strong platform technical expertise
* Experience in integration of ServiceNow in a broader technology ecosystem and the ability to lead design sessions with clients.
* Experience in constructing multi-year managed application service solutions.
* Strong understanding of the SDLC cycle with experience in an Agile environment.
* Demonstrated understanding of Service management and ITIL practices
* Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
* Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely; effective at providing practical guidance.
* Experience working in sophisticated business environments: large enterprise, government, global partner, C-level executive.
* Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability