Service Manager - (Major) Incident/Problem Manager
Location: Farnham/Guildford (Flexible remote working)
Salary: £45,000k - £55,000k per annum (DOE)
The prime objective of the service manager role is for delivering effective incident and problem management resulting in the provision of robust services to the global organisation.
Constantly building and delivering continual improvement around the ITIL/Agile service management frameworks. The potential candidate will be expected in providing stable and robust services on a global scale.
The primary focus will be on restoring service efficiently from incidents, preventing problems that result in incidents, eliminating the nature of reoccurring incidents and minimising the impact of incidents that will not be prevented. There will be a progressive focus on reactive and proactive elements where the objective is to minimise impact for incidents and improving the overall process.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong stock of knowledge and experience in the service management space, thriving in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis in positive and adaptive working practices.
* Define, implement and lead in the Incident & Problem Management process that maintains a continuous state of control and governance, this includes the development of procedures utilising the ITSM toolset which it is fit for purpose e.g (BMC/ServiceNow)
* Ensure the day-to-day operation of the incident management processes, including roles and responsibilities. Including all modes of communication are effective and fit for use throughout the incident lifecycle.
* Function as the main POC for updates on day-to-day incident management issues. This includes liaising with the global teams and senior management to ensure appropriate stakeholders are well informed.
* End to end responsibility for the management, facilitating communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of major incidents, ensuring business updates are timely and of sufficient quality, scheduling and arranging discussions and updates as per required.
* Strong ITIL knowledge and experience
* Experience or understanding of working in an agile environment
* 3-5 year's experience in a ITIL process role particularly relating to incident/problem management
* Experience of running both a reactive/proactive problem management function.
* IT Life-Cycle Management
* ITIL Intermediate qualification
* ITIL V3/V4
* ITSM toolkit (e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy)
If you want to find out more information, please contact me on email@example.com or on 02038266694.