We are looking for a Program/Project Manager local to the Washington DC area that will be responsible for the planning, organizing, and overseeing the completion of ServiceNow implementation projects to help ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and within scope. This is a hybrid position with 1 day in the office required. Program and project management work will include, but is not limited to the following:
* Coordination with mission and business stakeholders in gathering and analyzing data to develop business, functional, and technical requirements and with a cross‐functional team information technology stakeholders and other contractors.
* Support project planning efforts, including any or all of the following:
* Program / Project request intake;
* Program / Project requirements development;
* Program / Project scope definition;
* Pre-planning cost estimation; and
* Out-year strategic planning and project strategic alignment support.
* Ensuring the delivery and maintenance of all requisite project documentation in accordance with the SDLC and client policies.
* Ensuring project teams adhere to the project charter and plan, WBS, and schedule to actively manage projects, expectations, and outcomes.
* Developing and maintaining program/project charters, project management plans, risk matrices, action item trackers, meeting minutes, lessons learned and post implementation review presentations / reports for all assigned projects.
* Building program/project schedules and maintaining all project schedules, including weekly project schedule updates and status reporting in accordance with client policies.
* Performing other program/project management activities, including but not limited to:
* Risk and Issue Management
* Stakeholder Management
* Scope Management
* Resource Management
* Schedule Management
* Action Item Management
* Program/Project performance management (via program/project metrics)
* Cost and Budget Management
* Transition to Operations and Maintenance Support
* Project Requirements Management and Support
* PMP certification preferred
* Government contracting experience
* ServiceNow experience preferred
* Work may be performed remotely, but must be open to being on client/Bravium office as needed
* Minimum seven (7) years of project experience or Agile experience in the government environment
* Five (5) years of project management experience or Agile experience in the government environment
* Experience with MS Project
* Excellent project management skills across a wide range of information technology projects
* Strong communication, coordination, questioning, and analytical skills
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
* Ability to demonstrate a how to develop and build a clear understanding of the 'big picture' requirements and how they tie in with other projects and programs of work
* Good technical understanding of the customer facing information technology services
* Good technical understanding of information technology systems
* Calm and objective approach when under pressure
*One day a week in office is required - office is in Rockville, MD*