ServiceNow Technical Consultant - up to £70,000 - UK Based
You will be an experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant with extensive knowledge across a number of modules on the ServiceNow platform. You will work with the ServiceNow team and keen to get involved with the full implementation lifecycle being specifically responsible for leading teams configuring and developing solutions.
You will work with colleagues to:
* Design, develop and implement workflows and processes with the ServiceNow platform
* Provide assessments and workshops to help the customer maximise their business results from the ServiceNow platform.
* Maintain system documentation which captures the solution design used for implementation.
* Strive to optimize the use of the ServiceNow platform recognising how it can be applied "out of the box" to satisfy a client requirement.
* Use your experience to provide input into the implementation and support costs for new solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrable experience in at least one of the following ServiceNow applications: Customer Service Management (CSM), Field Service Management (FSM) or IT Service Management (ITSM)
* Experience implementing solutions which require integration with other systems.
* Experience of managing or leading small teams.
* Experience in providing pre-sales support including solution shaping, estimating, resource planning, transition planning and proposal writing within a ServiceNow environment.
* Experience of business analysis (including requirements gathering and writing user stories) Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
* Experience of some of the following Scripting/APIs/Service Portal/Flow Designer, UI Builder
* Familiar with ITIL, SDLC, Prince 2, Agile, Scrum methodologies.
* Certified in ITIL V3/V4, Agile, Scrum methodologies
* Experience of creating solution which integrate with other systems
* Experience in other ServiceNow products
* Working within Public Sector or associated government organisations
* Project management and project leadership experience
* Experience of mentoring junior team members