The role would be for Design and Architect Service-now ITSM application. The Architect will work very closely with ITSM Process Architect, customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), IT Architect, IT support teams, and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around the implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
* Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
* Provide High-Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
* Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email, and other relevant technologies
* Experience with Domain separated experience setup and configuration.
* Design and Architect ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Jobs
* Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow IntegrationHub and spokes
* Should have designed and developed Integrations of Servicenow with 3rd party tools and Monitoring tools.
* Should have experience with DevOps tools integration and automation trigger capability
* Understands the workflow engines
* Create prototypes for client engagements
* Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
* Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
* Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.