Salary: up to £65,000
Purpose/Responsibilities of Role:
The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer is responsible for working within the team to collaboratively develop, design and champion technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
* The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using best practice techniques to configure applications, integration's and customisations in the ServiceNow platform.
* Working within a dynamic team of specialists that maintain and improve the ServiceNow platform inside a successful MSP.
* Provide application configuration best practice and coding where necessary and integration including, but not limited to: Flow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integration's, and custom application development.
* Align with the requirements of no code/low-code minimal upgrade risk solutions.
* Development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Experience with wider platform development and implementation of ServiceNow Applications such as Knowledge Management, ITOM, etc.
* ServiceNow Certified Administrator
* ITIL Experience (Desirable)
* Proactive approach to support and problem resolution
* Ability to convey a presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
* Domain Separation