Business Systems Analyst-Fully Remote - Senior Level
My client is ServiceNow Partner Company, looking for Senior Level Professional to run their new projects and manage their ServiceNow team.
You will be a part of a project and working on agile teams, understanding the business requirements. You will be studying the existing business process, developing into an expert on business process.
Your responsibilities will include
* Working with product owners on agile teams
* Prepare test data and test cases based on Business data
* Integrate scenarios in Training and User manual
* Coordinate and perform product team user testing
* Senior Level experience with ServiceNow
* 3+ years of consulting services to support CIO or CISO (preferably in federal agencies)
* U.S Citizenship Required/Security Clearance Preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of system technology development and deployment activities such as training, communications, system rollout
* Perform research analysis and assess/ monitor programs.
* Present research findings clearly and concisely.
* Ability to effectively work within a team setting.
* Functional knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google platforms
* One or more CISSP, CAP, CCSK, CISA, or CISM certification
* Hands-on experience using or implementing Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools such as Telos Xacta, CSAM, EMASS, RiskVision, or ServiceNow GRC require
If you are interested in this position, email j.goodson@NelsonFrank.com