Attention Attention all ServiceNow Technical Implementation Consultant / Developers!!
Office: Remote or Kirkland, WA
Competitive salary to competitors!!
While working remotely you must be available and be able to work PST hours remotely to support West Coast customers. This is a 100% remote opportunity for a passionate ServieNow Developer/ Technical Consultant that enjoys being hands on as well working with customers to solve their many business problems. A focus area within the platform is CSM, HRSD, ITBM and SecOps!
Our client is a world-class consulting firm that specialises in implementing technology solutions such as ServiceNow. They help clients realise greater value from their IT investments in order to provide superior customer experiences and value within the organisation. They have a very diverse background where individuals come from all over to workhere.
* At least 1 year of ServiceNow system administration and development experience
* ServiceNow technical configuration and development including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, setup of core integrations (LDAP, SSO, e-mail), and development of reports and dashboards is a must
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Well-rounded knowledge of the CMDB
* Understanding of Agile SCRUM development methodology
* Experience supporting at least one ServiceNow implementation
Our client would also like to see if candidates have qualifications in
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification for ITSM
* Highly Desired: ServiceNow Implementation experience in various modules besides ITSM/CMDB such as APM, CSM and Get To Work/Safe Workplace, HRSM, etc.
If you believe that you would be a great fit and want to join this amazing culture please email a copy of your resume at email@example.com or you can contact me via phone at 215-789-9947 (ext 9447)