* Hybrid in Chicago - 2 days a week
* ServiceNow Experience
* ServiceNow SecOps experience
* Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project SOW, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
* Provides support and assistance in the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates on project and program health to the Management.
* Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
* Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
* Prepares documents to standards as set out by the Management.
* Applies version control to program support tools, templates, and processes to ensure current versions are being used.
* Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
* Highlight risk associated to Project going overtime.
* Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all the Practices.
* Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.