Due to our clients rapid growth, we are in need of professional ServiceNow Technical Consultants to join the team.
What's on offer:
* Remote working opportunities.
* Work life balance
* Excellent salary package $ + super
* Opportunity to work for some of Australia's largest ServiceNow customers.
* Structured internal career advancement opportunities.
* Excellent career progression
* Industry leading training and support
Professional qualifications and education requirements:
* Extensive work-experience on ServiceNow projects
* ITSM Experience in ServiceNow
* Integration project experience
* Professional communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Pre Sales - (Desirable)
* Document and analyse key client organisational processes.
* Organise ongoing support for customers such as report building, data, quality, new integration's, etc.
* Applying functional knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements.
* Providing advice to customers regarding the best processes.
* Maintain a high standard of customer service to the clients.
* Increase ServiceNow knowledge by learning, training and furthering certification.
* Conduct design, modifications, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems.
* Conduct training and workshops.
Please get in contact with us at Nelson Frank part of the Frank Recruitment Group where we source candidates on a global scale and place them in the best companies worldwide. Please send your CV to :R.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on: +61 3 8592 0584
Hope to hear from you soon!