Hiring ServiceNow Senior Technical Consultants / Developers
Our client is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. With our client you will have direct access to some of the most accomplished indiviualds within the ServiceNow eco-system.You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades within some of the top Enterprise companies in the US. The company invests a lot into its employees with not only career growth but also certifications in ServiceNow.
Characteristics in Candidate
Looking for heavy investment in training/certifications more than a MAX salary
Looking for a strong culture to build their consulting experience
Looking to mentor others and be mentored by others
Driven by client success Collaborative
Senior Tech Consultants = $100k-$140k (flexibility)
Technical Architects = $140k-$160k (flexibility)
Remote throughout COVID with minimal travel post COVID
Travel would be 2-4 days every 4-6 weeks
3 Zoom Meetings
* 1st Zoom - 30 minute conversation w/ people manager on technical team
* 2nd Zoom - 60 minute tech interview that involves talking through solutions on user stories from projects and potentially driving conversation so the team can assess breadth of knowledge
* 3rd Zoom - 45 minute conversation w/ Director of Tech Consulting
Technical Consultant Skill Set:
* 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
* Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
* 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
* Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
* Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
* A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
* A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
If you believe that you would be a great fit and want to join this amazing culture please email a copy of your resume at email@example.com or you can contact me via phone at 215-789-9947 (ext 9447)