ServiceNow Developer-Remote - $120/HR
The company in the Risk Management field is looking to manage its client risk as much as possible. Providing Data and clear paths ways to their clients in many fields we work in like insurance, energy, and financial services markets, etc. This way our clients can make more strong, and quick decisions with no error.
Creating teams that work globally using AI, machine learning, automation, and many other highly advanced technology. My client reviews millions of records and delivers cutting-edge decision support to prevent credit, leading, and cyber risks. Correspondingly screening and give their intake on their clients on many different global matters situations such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
You will be working remotely working hands-on ServiceNow Developer and service management, you will be on a collective platform team that will grow functionalities and invents, in support of trans-formative projects within technology and business verticals.
Your responsibilities will include
Produce and Develop ServiceNow solutions including making, arrangement, and customisation's of Applications, form design, business rules, workflows, UI behavior, user roles and groups, and access controls
* ITOM expertise including ServiceNow Discovery including Cloud Discovery, as it relates to CMDB health, Service and Service Offering engineering, and CSDM.
* Integrations, automation, and/or orchestration via workflows, scripting web services/APIs, and Integration Hub.
* able to tactical part in strategy, solutioning, and execution sessions.
* Capability to facilitate technical workshops and requirements discussions with engineering and management.
An understanding of industry best practices, ITSM, and ITOM process areas
* Must have 3 years of ServiceNow work experience in development, configuration, and administration
* 3 years in a technical ServiceNow role for the operation of structures within the ITSM, ITOM, Security Operations, and/or HR product suites
Having Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and Integration tools
* Experience with Agile development and project methodology
* Must be able to communication and documentation skills effectively
* Must have a functional understanding of cloud infrastructure
* ServiceNow CSA required; additional Development Certifications and Micro-Certifications a plus
ServiceNow Applications and Features:
Incident, On-Call Scheduling, Change, Knowledge, Request Management and Service Catalog, Discovery, CMDB, Software and Hardware Asset Management, Service Portal, Mobile Now and Agent, Security Operations Security Incident, HRSD; GRC a plus.
If you are interested in this position email j.goodson@NelsonFrank.com