Any 4 year ServiceNow Developers with custom applications experience are encouraged to apply!
Typical responsibilities include:
* Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments.
* Provide technical leadership and training, perform peer code reviews and ensure the ServiceNow team follows development best-practices
* Experience with implementation of Service Now, working with all core ITSM processes, as well as Discovery, Orchestration, App Creator, Demand Management, Project Management, Performance Analytics and other applications as they relate to ServiceNow
* Experience developing custom business applications on ServiceNow platform
* Collaborate with System Administrators and ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades
* Create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
* Generate operational reports and KPI analysis as needed
* Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
* Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks
* Maintain production system reliability through utilization of change management process
* Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
* Perform version upgrades and install patches
* Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, workflow, policies, actions, access control, interfaces and any other customization required to support client processes
* Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business-related discipline
* 4+ years of hands-on experience as ServiceNow Developer or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
* Strong communication skills (oral and written)
* Certified ServiceNow Application Developer - or the ability to complete within 60 days of hire
* Certified in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - or the ability to complete within 60 days of hire
* Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience with ITIL Service Management processes. ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
* Experience with web technologies such as DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP
* Experience with Server-side technologies such as Rino, Jelly
* Experience with Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL
* Previous experience configuring and customizing all aspect of ServiceNow - UI Actions, UI Policy, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Include Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Rest and SOAP web services, Roles / Groups to name a few
* Must be eligible to meet government eligibility requirements including public trust clearance
* Must pass a background check and drug test