ServiceNow Technical Consultant - up to £600 per day (inside IR35) - Fully Remote (Must be based in the UK)
I'm currently looking for a ServiceNow professional looking for their next contract role. I am seeking an experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join my client's ServiceNow Advisory Practice.
As the ServiceNow Technical Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality solutions to their clients. Your expertise in ServiceNow ITSM workflows, especially in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment, will be put to the test as you tackle core ITIL processes, Service Portal, and Service Catalogue tasks.
* Utilise your significant experience to define, document, and implement technical requirements.
* Your experience with Domain Separation will mean that you will be leading the design, implementation, and security throughout this project.
* Managing integration's, including AD/LDAP, SSO, Monitoring Tools, Telephony systems, and 3rd Party ITSM tools.
* Leverage your knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM and other related modules to deliver comprehensive solutions.
* Play a key role in supporting and mentoring junior team members, contributing to their growth and development.
* Proven experience in ServiceNow ITSM workflow, preferably within an MSP environment.
* Proficiency in core ITIL processes, Service Portal, and Service Catalogue.
* Strong background in Domain Separation, including design, implementation, and security.
* Demonstrated ability to define and implement technical requirements.
* Experience with various integration's, including AD/LDAP, SSO, Monitoring Tools, Telephony systems, and 3rd Party ITSM tools.
* Knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM and other relevant modules.