ServiceNow Lead - London (once a month) - £63,000 per annum
I'm currently working with a customer who are looking for somebody to join and manage their internal ServiceNow instance (must be technical) as well as working with their ServiceNow Partner to help them understand what they're looking to deliver.
About the Role:
* You will work with both ITSM and HR teams, to enhance the business and technical roadmaps, plans, patterns, process, procedures, guidelines, and implementation patterns
* Coordinate and provide system support and expertise for our service management platform and related systems
* Own the development of community of champions and super users among process owners within the business, including conducting training and producing training material on technical and operational procedures
* Lead internal/external user group sessions to identify emerging requirements for the system roadmap.
* You will ensure that our platforms are being utilised by the business as well as working with 3rd Party vendors to explore functionalities that can be utilised to improve our services
* Working closely with project managers and business stakeholders you will be required to implement ITIL best practices.
* Our successful candidate will have advanced knowledge in creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security, and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel.You will have strong working knowledge of ITSM components such as Change/Incident/Problem management, Asset Management, CMDB, Release Management etc
* 3+ years experience working with ServiceNow, while being able to configure the platform
* You will be confident working on ServiceNow administration and development
* You should have expertise in ITSM and HR ServiceNow applications
* You should be a clear and confident communicator as you will be required to conduct training and lead user group sessions
* You will also be experienced in writing customer support guides.
* You will have excellent stakeholder management skills; you will be required to effectively manage relationships across the business.
* Whilst not mandatory, it could be beneficial to have ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification
* Whilst not mandatory, it could be beneficial to have ServiceNow System Administration Certification or ServiceNow Application Development Certification