We are looking for a ServiceNow Architect for an awesome permanent position in Auckland with a major ServiceNow partner.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist in the mapping of customer requirements to standard ServiceNow functionality.
* Support pre - sales meetings with prospective and existing clients.
* Create good working relationships with clients.
* Define strategic solutions to support existing and new client needs.
* Assist in the development of project effort estimates.
* Create solutions to deliver consistently with the project vision and objective.
* Work with the project management team to determine required resources and create realistic time lines that can be met.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with ITSM: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Request Management,Configuration, Asset, Discovery and Event Management.
* Experience in process management and Automation projects.
* Previous experience with Stake holder management
* Exposure to pre - sales.
* Experience with ServiceNow in similar role.
Please get in contact with us at Nelson Frank part of the Frank Recruitment Group where we source candidates on a global scale and place them in the best companies worldwide. Please send your CV to :R.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on: +61 3 8592 0584
Hope to hear from you soon!