ServiceNow Administrator - Edinburgh - £55,000
I'm currently working with one of the UK's largest financial services group who are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator based in Scotland. This is a great opportunity to join a large ServiceNow team to deliver a complex and critical production management, infrastructure, and application support service for the ServiceNow platform, activities, and processes across the domain.
What you'll do:
As a ServiceNow Administrator, you'll support the provision of the day-to-day ServiceNow platform technology-based services and validate the deployment of new, applications and architecture across the domain. Working within the ServiceNow Product Support team, you'll be responsible for day-to-day operation. We'll look to you to develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with key stakeholders.
* Delivering production management, infrastructure, and application support service for the ServiceNow platform, activities, and processes across the domain
* Communicating and collaborating with stakeholders across the domain including management and feature teams to ensure the robustness and resilience of the ServiceNow platform
* Making sure the ServiceNow platform is fully compliant to mandated standards by adhering to processes and security compliance
* Working closely with feature teams, understanding the upcoming changes, and collaborating to prevent potential issues occurring
* Providing support to ServiceNow Product Support team members to ensure that all objective and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations and agreements
* Implementation and/or customisation experience in ServiceNow applications with any of the following modules such as incident management, problem management, change management, knowledge management, configuration management, HR service delivery, orchestration, GRC/IRM, resilience and continuity, and the service request catalogue
* Experience with ServiceNow as a system administrator, programmer, or analyst
* Experience with web technologies covering JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, and HTTP
* Experience in ServiceNow programming, analysis, and advanced system admin