Include, but not limited to:
* Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities specifically the ITAM, ITSM, ITOM and SecOps modules including form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
* Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
* Mentor and provide guidance to other developers within the team
* Identify potential "problem" areas within customer ServiceNow environments and provide consultantive resolutions.
* Keeps up to date with industry trends and new ServiceNow offerings to maximise value recieved from the platform.
* The Senior ServiceNow Developer will complete all work within agreed timescales and KPI's.
* Assist teams in managing project timelines and customer expectations.
* See themselves as part of the greater whole in meeting or exceeding business objectives on a regular basis, as well as assistance in driving key initiatives for ITAM.
* Stay up to date on new ServiceNow product offerings, take on-going training and certification and accreditations.
* Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of the ITAM and Software life-cycle - from licensing to purchasing to deployment to decommissioning.
* Learn and follow the ITAM department standards to ensure all projects are conducted professionally, ethically, and in a manner consistent with quality standards
* Candidates will hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 5 years holding a position configuring and customizing ServiceNow projects
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.)
* Experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow including experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.).
* Detailed knowledge of relational databases, Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.), and knowledge of Single Sign-on using various authentication methods.