The Sr. ServiceNow Developer reports to the Manager - Technical Architect - ServiceNow.
It is expected that this role may require infrequent travel both nationally and internationally (max 10%).
If you join our team, you'll enjoy:
* Our commitment to diversity, as the largest minority- and woman-owned enterprise in the U.S.
* Continuous professional growth and leadership opportunities.
* Health, wellness, and financial benefits to offer peace of mind to you and your family.
* World-class facilities and the technology you need to thrive - in our offices or yours. Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
* Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities specifically the ITAM, ITSM, ITOM and SecOps modules including leading customer workshops and technical sessions, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
* Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
* Mentor and provide guidance to other developers within the team
* Identify potential "problem" areas within customer ServiceNow environments and provide consultative resolutions.
* Keeps up to date with industry trends and new ServiceNow offerings to maximize value received from the platform.
* Complete all work within agreed timescales and KPI's.
* See themselves as part of the greater whole in meeting and exceeding business objectives on a regular basis, as well as assistance in driving key initiatives for ITAM.
* Stay up to date on new ServiceNow product offerings, take on-going training and certification and accreditations.
* Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of the ITAM and Software life-cycle - from licensing to purchasing to deployment to decommissioning.
* Candidates will hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of having led and delivered 4 ITAM, ITOM, or ITSM implementations
* Minimum 5 years holding a position configuring and customizing ServiceNow environments
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.) * Experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow including experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.).