We have an opportunity for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our talented ServiceNow implementation practice supporting US Federal customers. We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate their ability to perform with agility and act with an understanding of the importance of the customer's mission--delivering value by managing dynamic environments, objectives, and priorities.
The successful candidate will be fluent in ServiceNow development principles and best practices. They will work with key stakeholders to design and develop enterprise business solutions for the customer and serve as the key technical resource leading the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of a large, custom ServiceNow application suite of capabilities. The candidate will effectively leverage the ServiceNow platform and their own expertise to implement enterprise business solutions for our customer. They will be a member of a cross-functional team responsible for enhancing the ServiceNow platform, implementing new products, and developing custom ServiceNow solutions. The successful candidate can effectively provide strategic and tactical support to clients, support multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt to changing priorities.
Typical Responsibilities Include
* Serve as a Senior ServiceNow application developer responsible for developing innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations using best practices
* Perform complex hands-on technical development work based on assigned user stories; conduct unit testing for each story assigned.
* Collaborate with project team members to design and deliver creative, scalable, and maintainable solutions to complex problems.
* Prepare and present client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology-related
* Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, workflow, policies, actions, access control, interfaces, and any other configurations required to support client processes
* Create and use update sets to move customer configuration between environments
* Create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other systems.
* Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis
* BS/BA in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business Management preferred)
* ServiceNow Application Developer and/or Implementation Specialist Certification
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
* Minimum of two (2) years of direct development experience with the ServiceNow platform
* In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow administration and development, security, data management, and integrations
* Previous experience configuring and customizing all aspect of ServiceNow - UI Actions, UI Policy, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Include Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Policies, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Rest and SOAP web services, Roles / Groups to name a few
* Demonstrated expertise with ServiceNow APIs and integration
* Demonstrated experience developing solutions consistent with architectural standards and ServiceNow best practices
* This is a W-2, Full-Time, Remote position.
* Two (2) years of experience with web technologies such as DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP
* Two (2) years of experience with Server-side technologies such as Rhino, Jelly
* Three (3) years of Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL, MySQL, Oracle
* Understanding and experience related to advanced ServiceNow development, including the following:
* Database relationships, views, query definition, before/after business rules
* Experience configuring ServiceNow ITBM and IRM applications
* Must be eligible to meet government eligibility requirements
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance -MUST ALREADY HOLD