ServiceNow Senior Developer Position - Fully Remote (UK Based) - up to £120,000
I'm currently working with a ServiceNow Elite partner who are predominately based in the US but are looking for two new hires in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a ServiceNow Partner before their planned expansion into the European market so if you're looking to join a company where you can make a real difference to the direction of a new partner this could be a great role for you.
* Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities across a range of modules including form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integration's.
* Ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets the customers expectations and technical requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
* Advise and consult customers on any potential problems that customers may face and ensure they are keeping to best practice
* Keeps up to date with industry trends and new ServiceNow offerings to enhance the usability of the ServiceNow Platform.
* Managing project timelines and customer expectations.
* Stay up to date on new ServiceNow product offerings, take on-going training and certification and accreditation's.
* Consulting with clients and being comfortable 'pushing back' with difficult customers who may not understand the repercussions of changes to the platform