The ServiceNow Development role is responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
* Design and engineer software with the customer/user experience as a key objective.
* Work within a feature team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of bank's products and services.
* Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements.
* Design and develop software with a focus on automation of build, testing and deployment process on all environments to minimise variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards including relevant Service Management Standard. Ensure high data quality exists in Service Management systems of record.
* Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team.
* Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
* Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
* Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable