ServiceNow Developer | Remote Position | $125,000
Recognized by Forbes as one of the best places to work for men and women, providing amazing decision support to help prevent and manage companies risks. This company monitors and advises companies on very severe global matters that take place and how to better control them. Committed to using data driven analytics to maximize a company's values and create a long lasting business partnership.
The Role and Responsibilities
In this remote position, you will be a very involved ServiceNow developer and working with service management. You are going to be apart of a collective platform team that will increase functionality in projects within technology and business departments. Understand the key application of ITSM and ITOM. Develop ServiceNow results that would include making, and customizing applications, workflows UI behavior, and access controls. You are required to have technical workshop discussions with management and engineering to gain a better understanding of what is needed.
* At least 3 years of ServiceNow experience
* At least 3 years as a technical ServiceNow member with experience in ITSM, security operations, and ITOM
* Must be able to exceptional organizational skills along with excellent communication skills
* Prior experience with project methodology and Agile development
* Know how the Cloud Infrastructure works in and out
* Experience in fast paced working environments
* ServiceNow CSA required
* Micro certifications are a plus
If you are interested in this position please email email@example.com or call (215) 391-1346 for more information about this position.
We're experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with. With more than 20 consultants covering 6 countries, we have unrivalled access to the ServiceNow ecosystem. Our team of multilingual consultants ensure that wherever you're based we're always speaking your language.