Searching All ServiceNow Sec Ops BPC
Our elite partner is looking to expand their team with this amazing opportunity. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company and be invested in by the company! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, this place is for you!
What Will You Do!
* This role involves working directly with clients:
* Conducting Assessment Workshops remote/on-site with customers
* Work with technical consultants to capture customer requirements.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of SECOPS to clients during the workshop.
* Oversee the process portion of the implementation project.
* Provide guidance to the implication team and customer when changes are requested, or challenges are identified.
* Regularly review the status of the project with the customer, proactively identifying process concern
* Demonstrate working knowledge of security best practices to clients during implementation.
* Sales support:
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on pre-sales calls
* Attend conferences and in-person events in support of your area of expertise.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of Security Practices (SECOPS) to clients during presales.
* Experience in Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Remediation, Threat Intelligence Vendor Risk Management
* Bonus superpowers:
* · CSA- Certified System Administrator Certification from ServiceNow
* · CIS- Certified Implementation Specialist
* · VR or SIR certified
* · Having GRC experience would be great! And/or Cyber Security and/or GRC Industry Certifications (SANS, ISC2, Comptia, CRISC,etc.
ServiceNow SecOps Technical Consultant Requirements
* 2+ years of ServiceNow work experience or equivalent work experience.
* · Cyber Security and/or GRC Industry Certifications (SANS, ISC2, CompTIA, CRISC, CISSP)
* · Strong understanding of Security and/or GRC technologies
* · Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or similar years of experience in a related field
* · Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
* · Experience in security frameworks like NIST 800-61, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, ISO27001, ISO27035, SANS, STIX/TAXII, Open IOC, etc.
* · Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
* · Proven experience in driving process improvement recommendations in a services environment
* · Actively participated in industry collectives and is a contributor to the security community.
* · Agile Scrum experience (certification a bonus)
If you believe that you would be a great fit and want to join this amazing culture please email a copy of your resume at email@example.com or you can contact me via phone at 215-789-9947 (ext 9447)