Develops and delivers a set of proprietary applications built on the ServiceNow platform and available to customers via the ServiceNow Store. The developer's primary role helps customers download, install, and set up the applications in the customer's ServiceNow instance.
ServiceNow developers applying for this role do not need experience with ServiceNow applications. Our most successful developers have 1 -5 years' experience working on the ServiceNow platform across PPM, SLM, SAM, HAM, ITBM, SPM, CMDB, and similar modules. Typically experience with two or more modules is beneficial as it exposes candidates to variations of the ServiceNow platform.
* ServiceNow Certified System Admin
* Have knowledge in GlideRecord
* Perform basic tasks; create tables, import data, transform maps, form etc.
* Be able to create business rules, UI actions, script include, functions, UI policies, notifications
* Provide technical feasibility of request
* Be able to troubleshoot code
* ServiceNow report experience
* Workflow experience (preferred)
* Performance analytics (preferred)