I am looking for the below for one of our clients:-
Our Service Delivery Managers take ownership for the successful delivery of a complex and wide-ranging service contract, or a portfolio of contracts.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You'll be accountable for all IT and related services provided to our clients as well as for the full service lifecycle, including internal and external service support and service delivery.
* Successful delivery of one or more complex and wide-ranging services.
* Owning all aspects of the service contract(s) and reporting progress and status.
* Understanding, challenging and working effectively within commercial parameters.
* Delivering the planned business outcomes for the business unit and the client(s).
* Managing client relationships.
* Securing additional business.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
SDM with a real experience / background in Infra and Apps, needs to be able to jump into detail and manage client
The successful candidate will have strong experience in at least one of the following:
* Data management and strategy.
* Application and infrastructure controls monitoring design and implementation.
* Asset Management.
* Service Management/ Design/ Knowledge management and documentation.
* Platform security, Data Protection and patching.
* Strong IT Service Delivery experience.
* Service level maintenance and service risk management experience.
* Delivery and obligation control experience.
* Understanding of ITIL framework.
* Experience of leading teams.
* Client management/communication experience, both technical and non-technical.
* Incident management experience (beneficial).
If you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org