Role & Responsibilities
* Design and develop solutions for the ServiceNow platform, ranging from current feature enhancements and bug fixes to full application suite deployment.
* Provide, strategic and tactical support to organizational stakeholders and end-users of ServiceNow and other enterprise application products.
* Analyze, prioritize, triage, and resolve Support tickets and requests.
* Work with internal IT teams to design, develop and/or facilitate infrastructure automation.
* Carry out agile sprint-defined development tasks to support release cycles, including execution of development, unit testing, functional testing, and overall peer review of team member work.
* Build and maintain documentation, training materials, and support guidelines
Skills & Qualifications
* US Citizens and Green Card Holders
* A BS in Computer Science or in any related field.
* 6+ years of professional programming or infrastructure engineering experience.
* A strong understanding of ITIL and experience with configuration management database setup / support and workflow management.
* Development experience with HRSD and ITSM ServiceNow application suites.
* API and RESTful web services development experience leveraging JSON, XML, YAML.
* A willingness to learn and support additional platform features and applications as necessary.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* 100% company paid medical
* Year End Bonus- (40%)
* 11 paid scheduled Holidays
* 15 days PTO