As the ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, and ensure continuous improvement.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Design and engineer software with the customer/user experience as a key objective.
* Work within a feature team to engineer software, scripts, and tools to enable the delivery of the bank's products and services.
* Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security, and resilience requirements.
* Design and develop software with a focus on automation of build, testing, and deployment process on all environments to minimise variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data.
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards including relevant Service Management Standard.
* Provide support in the identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by the leadership of the DevOps team.
* Ensure service resilience, service sustainability, and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.