Are you looking for a new challenge where you can gain career growth with an incredible team around you? Looking for a company where you will be recognised for your hard work and appreciated? I am working with a ServiceNow partner who has been recognised as one of the 'top employees' on Kununu and are looking to continue to build their already established ServiceNow team!
Role & Responsibilities
* Support customers in digitization projects through design, optimization and implementation in ServiceNow
* Configuration and customization of ServiceNow modules
* Conducting training courses and workshops for customers and colleagues
* Providing expertise on all technical questions related to the development of ServiceNow
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the consulting area of ServiceNow and the implementation of ITSM
* Hold at least one relevant ServiceNow certification
* Curious about new topics and approaches and enjoy working in a hybrid team
* Generous budget for training & development
* Be a part of a company that promotes a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours (low staff turnover rate)
* Free choice of work location - flexible home office models are possible!
* Annual company celebrations, Welcome Day, team events
* Motivated and lively teams
* Flat hierarchy
If you're interested with in a ServiceNow Technical Consultant role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on +49 (0) 22165089531. Alternatively, click apply or find me on LinkedIn.