One of my top clients based in Switzerland are looking to bring in a number of ServiceNow Consultants & Architects. Due to the nature of the work, extensive remote work is available but European travel is required (post COVID-19). They work around the ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR & CSM aspects of the ServiceNow platform and are established throughout Europe and continue to grow especially in Switzerland bringing on a number of enterprise sized clients.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide ServiceNow guidance to clients
* Analyse business requirements
* Produce user stories & Demos
* Run workshops
* Implement solutions where possible
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive experience working with stakeholders at all levels
* Knowledge of ITIL and service management
* Very good German or French written and spoken is essential
* Flexible working time models
* Individual and targeted further training opportunities
* Remote working
If you're interested with this ServiceNow Consultant or Architect role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on +44 (0) 2038266701. Alternatively, click apply or find me on LinkedIn.