A growing ServiceNow Partner is looking to bring in many ServiceNow Consultants as they continue to bring on more projects. They have a very exciting period of growth to go with their family-feel culture!
Remote working available but must be based in Norway.
Role & Responsibilities
* Advice to customers in the ServiceNow modules
* Analysis of customer requirements
* Creation of user stories based on customer requirements
* Creation of process documentation
* Conduct customer workshops and training
* Support and participation in pre-sales and customer workshops
Skills & Qualifications
* ServiceNow implementation experience
* Understanding of project life-cycle along with Agile/Scrum working styles
* ITOM, HR, CSM, Custom Apps experience highly desired
* Competitive salary (DOE)
* Extensive remote working
* Personal yearly budget for certifications
* Opportunity to gain shares
* Plus many more benefits
If you're interested with in a ServiceNow Consultant/Architect role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on +44 (0) 2038266701. Alternatively, click apply or find me on LinkedIn.