How will I make an impact?
* Responsible for the design, development, configuration and implementation of Software Asset Management Pro, Hardware Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management Pro, Contract Management and Procurement
* Integrate with Software publishers to support Software Asset Management (Publisher packs, SaaS applications and custom integrations if needed)
* Integrate with 3rd Party Hardware Asset Applications (SCCM, Tanium, etc.) and Procurement or Contract Management Applications (SAP, Ariba, etc.)
* Responsible for demoing ITAM features and functionality to clients
* Provide mentorship, leadership, and project oversight to the ITAM practice
* Responsible for internal artifacts and deliverables to ensure they meet solution requirements
* Work directly with the client's product owners, scrum masters, and solution architects, which includes presenting the design and development work to the broader project team.
* Work closely with the development teams, participate and lead design and architecture reviews
* Building integrations utilizing infrastructure platform APIs via SOAP and/or REST APIs
* Sign off on technical specifications and documents, architecture diagrams, system documentation and manuals.
* Sign off on update set promotion to production
* Participate in pre-sales activities related to ITAM practice, including project sizing and scoping
What I bring to the role?
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT related discipline, OR minimum seven (7) years of equivalent/relevant job experience
* Lead developer/ technical architect with 5+ years of experience both consulting and with ITAM on ServiceNow
* Experience with Normalization Data Services configuration
* Experience with Software Asset Management Lifecycle
* Experience with Hardware Asset Management Lifecycle
* Experience with Procurement and Contract Management
* Understanding of the Identification and Reconciliation engine and impacts to Asset Management
* Understanding of platform security and integration best practices
* Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
* Understanding of the ServiceNow CMDB class hierarchy, including how it relates to Asset and Configuration Management
* Fundamental knowledge of Common Services Data Model (CSDM)
* Experience with additional product line(s) on the ServiceNow platform (one or more of ITSM, ITBM, and/or ITOM).
* A positive promotor of work culture and a "can do" attitude
* Willingness to learn and grow
* Willingness to travel (up to 15%) and be comfortable in changing office environments
* Preferred certifications: ServiceNow CIS-SAM, ServiceNow CIS-HAM
* Fluency in French a strong benefit