Monitoring Engineer - Dynatrace/AppDynamics
Home Based, UK Wide.
Salary: £45,000k - £65,000k (DOE)
Currently working with an exciting and vibrant company who are taking the market by storm and are seeking for passionate and motivated individuals to join the team.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the deployment of real time monitoring information on infrastructure, application services and Application Performance Monitoring supporting Production, Quality Assurance, and Development environments.
* Work under a Consultant or Architect to implement a designed application management solution
* Provide in-depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills to our customers.
* Analyse existing monitoring to highlight where improvements and changes can be made.
* Extract monitored data for in-depth reporting and analysis.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of changes in IT, specifically within monitoring, alerting, event management and APM.
* Ensure the monitoring and alerting tools are maintained, tuned and upgraded and help deliver processes to deliver these.
* Work with clients to identify monitoring and alerting requirements for new applications and features as well as expanding monitoring visibility in to existing client applications.
* Accounting for task progress and clear reporting of blockages and issues.
What are we looking for?
* 1-2 years of experience of Dynatrace/AppDynamics Administration.
* Experience of Application Performance Monitoring preferably based on Dynatrace/AppDynamics.
* Excellent skills at diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
* 1-2 years or more practical experience in a monitoring / alerting / event management role.
* Attentive to detail.
* General understanding of Databases, Networks, Infrastructure and containerised deployments
* Experienced in meeting Service Level Agreements.
* Wiling to certify in one or more of the APM toolsets we support.
* This is a client facing role requiring direct interaction with client representatives (sponsors, stakeholders, managers and executives and process owners) as well internal delivery teams.
* Working hours will match client business hours and may involve occasional unsocial hours when implementing changes etc.
If you want to find out more information, reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038266694.