Role: Project Portfolio Manager - Digital Services
Salary: £55,000 -65,000
Location: Full-Remote (Occasional travel into the London office)
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for overseeing current and in-coming IT project work items within Digital Services (DS), and act as a team leader/performance coach for the Project Delivery team.
The PM will track and maintain project management methodologies whilst leading a team of Project Delivery Managers that are assigned to key project engagements.
Focus areas are:
* Triaging project requests from the business and internally within Digital Services
* Project management methodologies and providing guidance
* PMO duties and project governance
* Project tracking and monitoring
* Reviewing project prioritisation
* Reviewing resource capacity
* Performance coach with line management responsibilities
If you want to find out more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org