ServiceNow Integration Specialist- ServiceNow Elite Partner
£65,000 - £85,000k per annum
Currently in partnership with a ServiceNow Elite Partner that are actively recruiting for several positions across the board, the role will require for the successful applicant to be eligible for Security Clearance.
* Experience with Enterprise Software Systems
* Knowledge of SaaS, on-premise applications and external databases/warehouses
* Knowledge of system design and development used within web service or message-based applications (e.g. REST/SOAP).
* Expertise/understanding of ServiceNow integration capabilities to include Table APIs, Scripted APIs, Integration Hub, Import Set APIs, Emails, Pull vs Push data sources etc
* Advise, mentor, and provide hands-on assistance to other team members regarding the technical solution design and execution.
* Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets for the deployment team
* Identification & design of ServiceNow integration requirements, including
-Identity Management service (SSO/LDAP)
-ServiceNow Mid-tier setup
-Event Management integration
-Service Mapping & Discovery integration (CMDB)
* Create and design user stories as well as assess solution built by developers.
* Support and Perform system testing and systems integration testing
* Support user acceptance testing
* Support go-live and early life/warranty support periods
* Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
* Familiarity with object oriented programming languages
* Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS Sql, MySQL, etc.)
* AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting.
* Expertise hand-coding of DHTML/XHTML and CSS.
* XML, XSLT
* Ability to integrate ServiceNow with SalesForce, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Perspectium etc (MUST)
* ServiceNow System Administration certificate
* ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
* ServiceNow Scripting certificate (optional)
If you want to find out more information, please contact me on 02038266694 or on firstname.lastname@example.org