Role: Programme Manager/Process Lead - (Inside IR35)
Length: 6 months
Day Rate: £625-650 + P/D
I am currently representing an exciting company who are doubling in size year on year and are one of Europe's fastest growing companies since 2018, they are a household name and have won several industry recognised awards.
I am looking for a programme manager that will be responsible for establishing and managing a mixed bag of IT projects across numerous technologies and possesses a track record in driving successful and positive change within a business.
Ideally looking for an individual with experience in multiple senior/leadership roles.
What the role will involve:
- Leading technical projects from end-to-end and being able to deliver real value.
- Be able to champion agile principles and practices which will be applied throughout the project life-cycles.
- Grasping the strategic vision on the enterprise engineering team and be able to resolve business critical tasks.
- Build collaborative relationships with all senior stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects are scoped, scheduled, approved and structured in a pragmatic and controlled manner.
- Successfully collaborate with Service and Product owners in a technology driven business.
- ZenDesk , ServiceNow, Workday.
- IAM, Networking, EUC, AWS.
- ITSM, ITIL, ESM.
-ITIL expert level Certified.
-Six Sigma Certified.
If you want to find out more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02038266694.