Junior Project Manager - £35,000 - £50,000 - Remote
The current company are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to come in to the company and become accustomed to the ServiceNow working environment. They are a fast-growing company, so the work which you do now could shape the company for years to come, while also allowing you to be involved in projects which are more complex and engaging than your standard ITSM work.
* To assist the lead in implementations while always representing the company in a positive manner
* Regularly communicate with other members of the team to resolve issues as well as accept guidance.
* Ensure project deliverables are complete and accurate.
* Ensure agreed processes are followed including compliance with the company Delivery Methodology.
* Work alongside technical architect to develop project plans and roadmaps.
* Manage project budgets and liaise with budget sponsors where necessary.
* Review and prepare Project Highlight Reports.
* Build and maintain relationships with service partners to ensure delivery of supplier work packages to time and cost.
* Manage all project processes
* Draft project documentation as required by client.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders.
* Excellent communications skills, able to present to peers, customers and the business via phone or in person.
* Knowledge of Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes.