An exciting opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join an industry leading IT consultancy based in Melbourne. My client is an Elite ServiceNow partner with over 20 years experience in the ICT Industry, over 700 government/commercial customers and multiple 'best place to work' awards. The role is suitable for skilled ServiceNow Developers, who will use their passion for technology to contribute to company success, gain exposure to new modules, and progress their career to the next level.
What's on offer:
* Excellent salary package $ + super
* Remote working opportunities.
* Work life balance
* Structured internal career advancement opportunities.
* Opportunity to work for some of Australia's largest ServiceNow customers.
* Industry leading training and support
Professional qualifications and education requirements:
* Extensive work-experience on ServiceNow projects
* ITSM/ITOM experience in ServiceNow
* Integration project experience
* Professional communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Any other modules in ServiceNow (Desirable)
* Applying knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements.
* Document and analyse key client organisational processes.
* Organise ongoing support for customers such as report building, data, quality, new integration's, etc.
* Conduct design, modifications, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems.
* Providing advice to customers regarding the best processes.
* Maintain a high standard of customer service to the clients.
* Increase ServiceNow knowledge by learning, training and furthering certification.
If you have the relevant skill set and are considering your next opportunity apply in complete confidence with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 61 3 8657 4582 and ask for Tim.