ServiceNow Business Analyst - Salary £50,000 - £60,000 - UK Wide
I'm currently working with a ServiceNow Partner who are recruiting for a ServiceNow Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will be responsible for bridging the gap between the client and the technical team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in both the fundamental processes of ServiceNow as well as being able to bring solutions to the client while considering their requirements.
* Work with other members of the ServiceNow team to design, test and transition the ServiceNow platform.
* Handling the support and transition to other delivery teams throughout projects
* Create and deliver training workshops
* Communicate and understand client's needs, and help translate these to the technical team.
* Follow all current company process polices
* Producing documentation concerning process and procedures
* Experience with ITSM and operation processes
* Experience configuring or administrating the ServiceNow platform.
* Understanding of Scrum Methodology
* Able to be a peacekeeper and navigate internal problems in the team and with the client
* Strong analytical skills by being able to break down complex tasks into process improvement solutions
Any of the below would be ideal.
* ITIL Foundation+
* Certified System Administrator (ServiceNow) modules Presales/Micro-Certifications
* COBIT, VeriSM, IT4ITLean IT, Scrum Certified