ServiceNow Administrator - up to £50,000 - Manchester Based
This position is for a ServiceNow System Administrator who will be responsible for ServiceNow discovery and related Service management offerings. You will be expected to maintain the platform for the key users like command centre / platform team etc. Ideal candidate should have experience with different modules of ServiceNow (ITSM as a minimum) and able to troubleshoot / analyse the issue and apply solution as appropriate.
* Knowledge of Core Module of ServiceNow (Change Management/ Incident/Problem/CMDB/ Discovery)
* Monitoring aspects of the ServiceNow Platform and working on improvements
* Be able to recognise potential issues and then proactively find defects and fix issues
* Coordinate with other members if the team to provide accurate timelines, observations and recommendations
* Understand and document the current "as is processes" and "to be processes" and then work for continuous Service improvement.
* Ensure implementation of Change Requests and Service Requests
* Handling Major Incidents as per the established process
* Participation in new module related project work as agreed with manager
* Knowledge Management - Sharing of knowledge with the peers for self and team development
* Service Improvements - The associate will be required to be part of the service improvement initiatives and would be expected to work on the automation and process documentation/implementation