* Canberra OR Melbourne location (3 Days a week on-site, 2 days work from home)
* Multiple positions, junior through to lead level
* Global organisation working on projects in the federal government space.
About the company:
Nelson Frank in collaboration with our client who are a reputable global organisation are on the lookout for multiple ServiceNow Technical Consultants to join the team for their upcoming projects in 2024. You will need to have both a high level of system admin experience and a depth of knowledge of ITIL service management processes and functions.
* Proactive engagement and communication with key project stakeholders. Coaching and mentoring junior ITSM staff
* Identifying, clarifying, defining and documenting business requirement specifications.
* Maintaining current version knowledge of ServiceNow Platform features and functionality.
* Participating in software development sprints using the Agile SCRUM Method.
* Implementation, administration and support of ServiceNow
* Configuring ServiceNow applications, workflows, reports, dashboards and portals
* Configuring APIs, connectors, web service applications, data transformation and MID servers
* Participating in system go-live activities and early life support
* Identifying, documenting, and communicating "Lessons Learned" during all engagements
* ITIL V3 or V4 foundation or a proven comprehension of the principles and practices in ITIL and their application in a day-to-day IT environment.
* Technical root cause analysis experiences within incident and problem management.
* Continuous improvement in business and system processes and accompanying documentation and/or training artefacts.
* ServiceNow (CSA, ITSM Implementer)
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to be considered for this opportunity as the role role will require you to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0507