ServiceNow Solution Architect - £100,000 - Fully remote
I'm currently looking for a ServiceNow Lead Solution Architect who will be responsible for leading scoping, designing, developing and implementing across multiple projects. You should have previous experience of analysing requirements and ensuring the correct solutions are in place to reflect industry best practice. A part of this role will be helping and mentoring other ServiceNow Solution Architects to help them progress their career.
* Leading the technical delivery of ServiceNow projects
* Providing detailed technical solutions at an architectural level
* Showcasing technical leadership by mentoring other architects
* Confidently being able to present different solutions to stakeholders both internal and external
* Providing the team with architectural oversight and how that will affect the design and delivery
* Consulting with external stakeholders to ensure that lasting relationships are created and maintained
* Ensuring that other members of the team are operating within the solution architecture standards and frameworks
* Strong experience in leading a projects while consulting with enterprise organisations ensuring that the project is delivered within time and budget
* While leading the team you should be able to work with every part of the team to ensure everybody is working towards the same target
* In depth understanding of key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions
* Confidently being able to communicate with stakeholders in a clear, open, honest and consistent manor to ensure that both parties are aligned through every part of the project
* Ability to produce clear documentation
* Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
* Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities