The candidate who is successful for this role will be responsible for driving configuration, maintenance and support efforts for the core IT platforms although will primerally be working on ServiceNow as their core platform.
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all core IT systems
* Liaising with key business stakeholders and process Improvement teams to analyse business requirements including current procedures in order to design and implement successful solutions for release within the core IT Systems.
* Working with internal teams to develop integrations to other in-house toolsets that facilitate data transfer
* Facilitating end to end automation using the core IT systems to automate the day-to-day internal business processes and external customer facing requests
* Developing and maintaining the Service Now service catalogue for both internal and external use
* Design/development, integration, test, implementing and supporting all aspects of the core IT Systems
* Facilitating data dissemination from cores systems into other tools, real time dashboards or reporting
* Responsible for the requirement analysis, design, development, upgrades, enhancements and customisations Service Now's CSM, ITOM and ITSM modules
* Creating UI scripts and business rules to facilitate automation within Service Now modules
* Creating transform maps for importing CMDB data, relationship mapping, automatic field service mapping and scripting.
* Responsible for scripting changes including client scripts, UI policy and UI actions within Service Now
* Building and maintaining Service Portals for both Block and External Customers.
* Building and maintaining Virtual Agent conversations for use within the Portal and Mobile App
* Configuring Integration Web Services with Third Party applications by using SOAP API Web service.
* Provide support during and after hours for all core IT systems escalated issues and upgrades.
* Provide In-house training for other members of the team and other departments.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Working experience of ServiceNow administration
* SQL and SAP Query writing skills
* Strong working experience in IT Service Management processes
* General understanding of ITIL best practice, ITSM foundation certification is a plus.
* Must be accountable with a strong work ethic, a sense of urgency and ownership, and be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Data driven, highly organised, and detailed oriented
* Able to deliver as efficiently as possible without compromising quality or the customer experience
* First class communicator with an ability to engage sales teams, operational teams and customer stakeholders up to a senior level with confidence.
* Efficient in approach, developing optimised and simple working methods and processes with a keen eye for detail
* Continually improving, caring about quality and delivering customer value