ServiceNow Developer - £65,000 - £75,000 - South London
* The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for managing the platform and its BAU activities
* Ensure development is completed on accordance with company wide best practices policies
* Create, build, manage and test changes to the ServiceNow platform
* Act as the point of contact for technical requirements
* Capturing user requirements for new features, enhancements or build
* Provide and create the required documentation relating to the ServiceNow Platform
* Prioritise and manage workload ensuring they are delivered according to estimated timelines.
* Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience as a developer, is self-motivating to achieve common goals
* Thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an emphasis on positive change and adaptive working practices
* Designing, configuring, developing, troubleshooting, and implementing applications to enhance the platform
* Working closely with business stakeholders to have gained a good understanding of business processes
* Ability to review and understand business requires and translate into technical requirements to achieve the business objectives
* Experience in service management methodologies including ITIL, business process re-engineering and/or quality initiatives.
* Experience in ServiceNow development and administration with proven track record in the design and development of new features and capabilities
* Advanced ServiceNow development skills - Business Rules, Client Scripts, Workflows, Form Design, UI Actions
* Experience with any of the following modules: CSM, ITBM, ITOM, SAM.
* Implementation/extension and maintenance of CSM, with Agent workspace.
* Implementation/extension and maintenance of Service Catalog, with Service Portal.
* Understanding or experience in working in an Agile environment
* Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with stakeholders of the change management process, including senior management