ServiceNow Developer - £60,000 per annum
I am currently working with a global banking organisation who are situated in Cheshire, they are looking for a forward thinking ServiceNow Developer to join the team on a full-time basis. The clients global technology unit is a team comprised of approximately 4,000 colleagues based in EMEA, US and APAC and are accountable for delivering and supporting transformational, resilient, secure infrastructure technology and services to customers, colleagues and clients.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a growing team which intend to revolutionise IT infrastructure and to work for a business that is investing heavily into ServiceNow with exciting plans on the roadmap ahead.
* Deliver solutions using Agile software development processes
* Understand the current "as is processes" and deliver toolset changes based on upcoming process changes
* Customisation or development of enhancement requests for existing ITAM/ITOM tools and processes
* Take care of end to end development activities for a specific enhancement or project as an individual contributor
* Work closely with BA's, Architects, Testing team and process teams
* Identify areas of process and tooling improvement and provide solutions to ensure tool is protected in process, security and performance aspects
* Understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
* Experience of CMDB, and IT Asset Management
* Exposure to Vendor Contract Management
* Knowledge of governance, risk and control frameworks
Any experience with SAM PRO and ServiceNow ITOM would be a massive bonus!