Senior ServiceNow Developer - UK based (remote) - up to £100,000
The Senior ServiceNow Developer will be providing development support to external customers relating to each environment. The will working closely with the nearshore team, primarily on the implementation, configuration, and management of customer's ServiceNow platform. You will be expected to work on two of the following modules, ITSM, ITAM, and ITOM and will have practical experience with sustaining those processes.
* Confidently implement ServiceNow platform capabilities such as ITAM, ITSM and ITOM modules including form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integration's.
* Work closely with the customer to ensure the ServiceNow platform meets their requirements
* Identify potential "problem" areas within ServiceNow environments and provide advice on problem resolution by educating the customer.
* Working closely with internal teams in managing project timelines and customer expectations.
* Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of the ITAM and Software life-cycle - from licensing to purchasing to deployment to decommissioning.
* Learn and follow the ITAM department standards to ensure all projects are conducted professionally, ethically, and in a manner consistent with company quality standards.
* Minimum 4 years working on ServiceNow projects
* Experience working on full project lifecycles of ServiceNwo (implementing, configuring, and customising)
* Detailed knowledge of ITIL methodologies