Configuration Management- Flexible Location
Employer: TSB BANK
Permanent, Full-time position
Salary: £38350 - £56800 (non-London) & £45050 - £67970 (London)
I'm currently working with a client who is looking for an enthusiastic, energising, and experienced Configuration Manager who is Passionate about data analysis and loves working in a team. The perfect candidate is someone who thrives off jumping into a challenging environment and always strives to not only meet the requirements of the company, but go above and beyond in all tasks they encounter.
The role focuses on utilising new and existing technology's within the company to enhance and deliver an amazing customer experience. This shall be done by reporting the Senior manager and cultivation the team to operate and their peak.
All focus is on driving maximization of the Data platforms, using them to extract key customer data that helps the business carry out the change and improvements necessary to bring a world class service.
* Ensure the delivery of the strategy by managing the existing infrastructure and configuration duties within the data platforms.
* Implementations of new core data platforms, including architecture on a mass scale
* Provide support, guidance and wisdom to the Technical delivery team wherever needed. Also during the implantation phase of new infrastructure, being able to advice the relevant tools and mechanisms associated with future data analytical requirements.
* Establishing a healthy, professional and transparent relationship with stakeholders to ensure clarity and understanding of the projects; to manage and scale realistic expectations.
* Keeping up to date with external technology's that could be useful for the data platforms and extraction of data.
* Proven track record of delivering infrastructure projects and reasonability's at a large scale - Required
* Strong experience of ServiceNow and Dynatrace - Required
* Understating of information security standards -Required
* Talent to negotiate with Stakeholders. Able to bring a balanced discussion to help them understand and support the business's needs constructively -Required
* Certifications in AWS and Azure cloud Technologies - Desired
* ITIL Certification - Desired