You'll be required to apply your knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Design, code, test, and deliver software leveraging firm-wide frameworks and best practices for the ServiceNow platform.
* Follow and enhance the scrum practices for continuous team processes improvement
* Collaborate with the Business Analysis team for producing estimates and agile delivery plans
* Mentor junior developers on their growth as professionals (technical and soft skills)
* Have a good understanding of non-functional requirements necessary for Quality Assurance and production support
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or graduation from a reputed organization
* At least 4- years in ServiceNow platform implementation preferred; off-platform development experience welcomed
* Extensive knowledge of best practices developing in the ServiceNow platform or proven ability to learn a new platform quickly. Experience should span writing custom widgets, tool navigation, configuration and scripting
* Knowledge of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB, user, groups and roles, data relationships) or other relevant data modeling exposure.
* Experience implementing business rules and scripts, including client scripts, fix scripts and schedule jobs
* Experience implementing inbound and outbound API integrations (REST)
* Experience implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow (preferred)
* Knowledge of ServiceNow performance assessment and best practices for improving performance (preferred) Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats
* Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills