* Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
* Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
* Translate detailed design into computer software.
* Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
* Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
* Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
* Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
* Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale DBMS and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
* At least 5 years of Servicenow development experience within ITSM module.
* Ability to obtain U.S. Government SECRET / TOP SECRET Clearance.
* 5+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise in ServiceNow.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies.
* Working knowledge of Angular.JS
* Working knowledge of DevOps
* Knowledge of .NET development
* Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Candidate must be a US Citizen eligible for a Secret-level clearance